Things I'm Looking Forward To In 2022

 


Well, it’s 2022 now, and I don't know what kind of plans any of you guys have for this new year, but there are some things happening that are making me pretty excited for the months to come. Allow me to list them below:


The California Sesame Place opening up in San Diego: I’ve been wanting to go to Sesame Place and the Sesame Street themed section in Sea World for quite some time now, but we’ve never been able to do that, because of two words: Geographical Inconvenience. SP is located in Pennsylvania and SW is located in Florida, and my parents have not yet made enough money to fly us to either of those states. But now that an SS theme park is opening in a town that’s only 2 hours and 22 minutes away from where I live currently, you better believe I’m getting Mom and Dad to take us over there.

Golden Galaxy getting an Update: The first Golden Galaxy game SpeedySkip made was great enough, but a new version with new planets, new drivable characters, and the engines having siderods? That’s ten times better! I’ll be sure to write another written tour after giving it a thorough play through.


Who’s Who On Sesame Street? (50th Anniversary Edition): My Facebook friend Zahire Watts took it upon himself to make a 50th Anniversary edition of the Who’s Who on Sesame Street coloring books, featuring nearly every main and recurring character muppet from the show, and he’s almost done with it. How do I know this? Well, he posted a list on the SS group we’re both a part of, and based on that plan, he only has a selection of characters to get through, so a pretty safe bet he’ll get it finished sometime this year. And once he does, I’ll have a surprise ready for him. No, I’m not telling you, silly! Then it wouldn’t be a surprise!


Every Sesame Street Special Reviewed: This is something that I’m actually working on. I’m having some of my friends, acquaintances, and whoever else I can find in the muppet/Sesame Street community to help me review every TV special Sesame Street ever made. From Julie on Sesame Street to See Us Coming Together. I still need 7 more people to get this completed, so if anyone’s interested (And I REALLY hope you’re interested) please let me know.

A New Sesame Street Story: I’m also working on a new story for my Sesame Street series (Yeah, I know, it's been a while since I’ve made one of those, right?) and it’s one I’ve had since the very beginning. This one is based off of the season 35 premiere, The Street We Live On. Don’t worry, we are gonna focus on a different story for it. What that story is, you’ll have to wait until I get a decent way done with it to find out.


The Great Muppet Mural Documentary: When ToughPigs released their 20th Anniversary mural for the world to see, I was so amazed at how much time, care, effort and detail was put into it. And now that Dave Hulteen is working on a documentary that will talk about the whole process of what went into making the thing, I was ecstatic. When it comes out I’m probably gonna watch it three times in a row.


The Unlucky Tug: I think the Unlucky Tug might be my favorite Thomas YouTuber so far. He just makes whatever he’s talking about so interesting and fun to follow. The video above highlights most of the things he’s gonna try and do this year, but as for what I’D like to see from him, I’d like to see Sodor’s Finest episodes on Thomas, Percy and Toby, so we can get all seven central characters taken care of, as well as those seasonal videos he mentioned near the end. Whatever he puts out, I’ll definitely be watching.


And that’s it. These are the things that are hyping me up for 2022 the most. There are and will be other things of course, but I just wanted to list out the ones that I was the most excited for. And if any of you are looking forward to something good happening this year, I hope it works out. Let’s make 2022 count!

Comments

  1. I reviewed Stars and Street Forever, and I hope it gets released (I no longer have DeviantArt, even though my account there is still up). Besides, I’m working on a Sprout book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will as soon as find 7 more people to fill in the rest of the spots and when everyone sends me their work.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My LEAST Favorite Community Episode

TSSR- Season 6 (1974-1975)

Sesame Seeds (Episode 14): Gina Jefferson